Type of contract: Permanent
We are Norwegian all the way and will be our customers smart move; we work hard to be the low-cost choice with a high-quality experience.
We aim to be the sustainable option and a reliable ride by deliver smart solutions for our customers so they can tailor their journey to their needs.
Could you be our new Junior Category Manager IT and Technical procurement?
You will be a part of our IT & technical Procurement department .
The position will be based at Fornebu in Norway.
You will be report to Director Technical & IT Procurement
About the position
You will support negotiation of well scoped contracts for Group IT & Technical, focusing on lean operation and cost efficiency over the complete contract lifecycle
Work cross functional within the IT & Technical domain and with Finance, Lean, IT, Technical and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the overall strategic goals of the business.
Reporting KPIs/targets delivery to senior management with full transparency.
You will be responsible for
- Support supplier negotiations
- Conduct market research
- Support in the preparation, management, and evaluation of the RFx process
- Develop and maintain a supplier performance metrics together with the relevant departments
- Report financial savings and maintain contract repository in the relevant systems
- Support during supplier review meetings
- Develop and support cost saving initiatives
- Contribute to Lean and process improvement initiatives
This job will be for you if
- You have higher education relevant within Engineering, Procurement, Legal and/or IT.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in business English.
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with focus on quality.
- You have high proficiency in various IT software/systems.
- Proficiency in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish, preferred.
You are our ideal candidate if
- Capable of handling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to deal amicably with diverse – and sometimes challenging – environments.
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a matrix organisation.
Join us and enjoy our company benefits
- An including and caring work environment
- A part of our passionated Norwegian family with a entrepeneur spirit.
- Possibility to travel in Europe with employeed priced tickets
- A possibility to set your own footprint
- Health Insurance
- Competitive company benefits
- Good pension and insurance schemes
Do you have any questions?
If so, please contact:
Director IT & Technical Procurement
Phone: : +47 45810245
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and make your smart career move!
If you are ready to spontaneously combust at the thought of working with us, we want you to click the Apply Now button to complete our online application. You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and tell us why you want to join us.
Please note: We can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system.
Travel required: Some travelling must be expected
Application deadline: 25.11.2022